Saturday, January 10, 2009

Three Little Words


Three simple little words

but they mean so very much.



Sometimes they are said

with a tender loving touch.



At time it's seen

within each others eyes.



For loving eyes

never tell lies.



And sometimes

it is heard ...



In these

three little words.



I love you

as I have never loved before.



I need you

To feel safe and secure.



I want you

Of that there is no doubt



These are the feelings

to you I want to shout.



Life is short

sometimes it is taken away.



Never put off until tomorrow

what should be said today.



Love begins with love

Sometimes with the first hello.



My love grew for you

and I have told you so.



Love isn't what we are ...

It's something that we do.



And I will spend

my whole life through ...



Always loving you.



No comments: